The VISATRON® Oil Mist Detector Systems require very simple maintenance, which can be performed by the engine maintenance personnel. Maintenance is important for the reliability of the system and should be performed in accordance with factory maintenance plans.
Refer to the table below for the Recommended Maintenance Schedule & Plan:
NOTE: CAUTION! Maintenance work has to be done when engine is stopped.
VIDEOS of Basic MAINTENANCE PROCEDURES
1. Maintenance of the fresh air bore
2. Replacement of the air filters in measuring head
3. Compress air pressure adjustment
4. Replacement of the air filters in pressure regulator
5. Replacement of fuse in measuring head
6. Measuring head sensor testing by using test plate kit